You understand, acknowledge, represent, warrant and/or consent to the following:
(1) The Company’s Role. The Company is the proprietor and operator of the Platform subscribed by the Subscriber, which when used collectively, enables the Subscriber to automate its management of the Scheme and typical elements of the Scheme and you to submit or incur Claims, online. As such, the Company’s primary role is to provide and maintain the Platform and process your personal data on behalf of the Subscriber.
(3) Source of personal data. The sources from which the Company obtains your personal data from includes but is not limited to you, Subscriber, Healthcare Providers and any other regulatory entities in whatsoever manner as the Company deems fit. You have consented to the Subscriber and Healthcare Providers disclosing your personal data to us.
(4) Processing of personal data. In the course of the Company carrying out the Company’s Role, the Company (i) will collect from you the personal data which you have provided or will provide via the Platform and (ii) will be required to process your personal data on the Subscriber’s behalf. You hereby consent to the Company carrying out the same;
(5) Application. For the Company to carry out the Company’s Role, the Company will process the personal data for, among others:
(a) Creation and registration of an Account with the Company, portal and/or any other channel as the Company deems fit including the Platform;
(b) Performance of the Service and such other purposes and obligation provided by the Company;
(c) Verification and to carry out your financial transactions/dealings with the Company and/or third-party providers in relation to the Service;
(d) Communication with you and delivery of information by e-mail, telecommunication means, including telephone calls or text messages; and
(e) Processing your enquiry, complaint, feedback, application or registration with the Company;
(f) Processing and delivering the Company’s services and/or features on the Platform whether present or future.
(6) Third Party. To carry out the Company’s Role, the Company may disclose your personal data to the following categories of third parties:
(a) associated, subsidiary, related companies of the Company;
(b) the Company’s business partners including online business affiliates, retailers, distributors, agents, merchant that provide, supply, distribute or deal in general with our services or products in connection with business;
(c) auditors, business consultants, accountants, lawyers or other professional advisers and/or consultants as the Company deems necessary and appropriate;
(d) sub-contractors or third-party service or product providers as we deem necessary or appropriate, including but not limited to the Company’s appointed website/system/portal developer/administrator, payment gateway service provider, warehouse service provider and marketing companies or entities as the Company deems fit;
(e) financial institute, credit reporting agencies and other entities of similar function; and
(f) any person to whom the Company is compelled to or required under law or in response to a local or state or federal authority, industry regulator, enforcement agency, statutory authority, court of laws, tribunal, arbitration centre, commission or council or association legally authorized by law.
(7) Your Obligations.
You shall supply your personal data in the most accurate manner and shall update us in the event there is any change to any personal data previously provided to the Company.
(8) Your Rights
(a) Right to request access to personal data: You are entitled to request access to your personal data that is processed by the Company with reasonable notice.
(b) Right to request correction of personal data: You are entitled to request / update the correction of your personal data (which is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date) that is held by the Company with reasonable notice.
(c) Rights to limit processing of your personal data. You are entitled to limit the processing of your personal data by expressly withdrawing in full, your consent given previously.
(9) Undertakings, Representations and Warranties
You understand, represent, warrant and/or undertake to the followings:
(b) that in the event the Company receive the personal data relating to others (eg. Dependent), you have obtained the Dependent’s consent to the terms herein and you have the full power, authority, and right to obtain the same and confirm the same to the Company;
(c) that the Company is entitled to apply a range of process and means to anonymise and/or to convert your personal data made available to it into such form in which you are no longer reasonably identifiable from that anonymised data, for the Company’s sole purpose and usage including not limited to further research and development, statistical purposes and/or to make the anonymised data available to any party in any manner as the Company deems fit;
(d) that your personal data and your acceptance and consent for the Application for the personal data given herein is voluntarily and explicit;
(f) that your failure to comply with Clause 7 herein and/or your imposition of limitation under Clause 8(b) may result in the Company’s failure, disability, suspension and/or cessation of its performance of the Service (if applicable).
(10) Disclaimer and Indemnification
(a) The Company shall not in any event be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, fees, costs, expenses suffered by any party howsoever resulting from, including but not limited to:(a) your agreement and/or non-agreement to the terms herein;(b) the Subscriber and/or Healthcare Provider’s failure to comply with the applicable law and PDPA; (c) your breach of the terms herein; (d) your exercise of any right hereunder (in particular Clause 8(c) and/or 9(e)), the Company’s failure, disability, suspension and/or cessation of its performance of the Service.
(b) You shall indemnify, defend and hold the Company harmless, and its shareholders, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, employees, third party service provider from and against any claims, actions, proceedings, suits and all related liabilities, damages, settlements, penalties, fines, costs and expenses including but not limited, incurred arising out of or relating to your non-consent of the Updates, violation or breach of the terms herein.
(11) If you have any questions or concerns about the terms or any issues arises herein, please contacts us at: +603-7661 6229 or [email protected].
In the event of any conflict between the English and other language versions, the English version shall prevail.
I have read THE TERMS and agree to all of the provisions contained above. I understand that I am creating a digital signature on a legal contract, which I intend to have the same force and effect as if I had signed my name manually.