Health Metrics, Inc./ARA Human Factors® (HMI) is nationally renowned as one of America's foremost providers of advanced solutions for:
- Physical Ability Test development for public safety agencies
- Post-offer of Employment & Functional work capacity testing for government & private sector entities
- Physical Demand Analysis services
- Human factors and Ergonomic-related services to enhance and maintain worker functionality
- Industrial Risk Management
- Training and certification of in-house fitness & wellness coordinators
- Health & fitness training programs for the workplace
- Health & wellness program management
- Software for the fitness professional
Since 1976 we have served commercial, federal, state and municipal agencies of all sizes and types. The combined expertise of HMI and its network of specialists make Health Metrics the leader in this service industry, offering employers, clinicians and third party payers the most scientifically valid, legally defensible and operationally practical options currently available. HMI’s projects have required data collection efforts across the United States, Central America, the Orient, Europe, and Australia.
Explore HMI's "Integrated Systems Approach" to job performance and injury risk management.